Monday, September 14, 2009

Mase Going Back To BadBoys Ent.

Diddy recently confirmed rumors that Ma$e had reached out to him about possibly returning to Bad Boy & the music game. Speaking to MTV, Diddy says that he's focussing on the future of his label. "With the future of Bad Boy I definitely think it's time for me to really come up with a game plan because a lot of things have changed.  I got a great legacy that I have to protect.  I don't want to sign anything new right now.  I'm not making anything new.  I just want to come up with a game plan that works for the future of Bad Boy." [Diddy Talks Ma$e Returning To Bad Boy - Watch Here]

    Diddy then talks about his previous rapping partner. "It could [include Ma$e]. Mase has called me," Diddy said. "We've spoken. He's basically said, 'Just keep your eye on me. Making this switch, I gotta kinda bear this cross myself for a second. Just watch what I do.' I said, 'I've seen.' He's definitely one of the dopest emcees to ever touch the game. People can't deny that. He's one of the most successful. I've seen people come back from different things in this game. I said, 'Yeah. Without a doubt, I'll keep my eye on you.' I spoke to him today. He's out there working." [Diddy Talks Ma$e Returning To Bad Boy - Watch Here]
Diddy Talks About Mase Returning To Bad Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment