Friday, August 27, 2010

DJ Khaled Talks Signing To Cash Money

DJ Khaled Talks Signing To Cash Money


    Def Jam South's President, DJ Khaled, recently confirmed that he has in fact signed a deal with Cash Money. The "We The Best" DJ defends his choice to join the label, adding even if he JUST signed the deal, he's been a Cash Money associate for a while.

     "It's definitely official, and I'm just excited about the new deal with Cash Money. Shout toBirdmanSlim. And free Weezy." Khaled said in an interview. "You know, I've always been aCash Money member, not officially but I've been a fan forever...[Co-founder] Birdman always loved my work and passion. We've known each other for years, and he's always told me when you fulfill your contract with E1 you always got a home over here. I was going to sign myself, but I called Birdman and he said 'let's get the deal done in an hour.' He just wanted to make it happen."

RELATED


Birdman - Talks About His Company, Cash Money


SHARE THIS
Bookmark and Share
Use these links on your myspace, blogs, message boards, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment